Archery Club Insurance
Your archery club allows you the opportunity to offer training for all skill levels from beginning to expert. Archery crosses all income levels and allows relationships to form across all age ranges.
Whether hobby or competitive shooters, many clubs sponsor tournaments and other activities so that members can enjoy this lifelong sport.
You keep your ranges safe for all archers at your archery club by enforcing the rules of safety. Despite your preventative measures, accidents and injuries can occur ranging from faulty equipment to slip and falls.
To protect your club, we offer a specialty insurance program designed for archery clubs.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Professional Liability to policy limits
(includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the insured’s professional services in teaching gun safety or other courses.)
- Sports Participant Legal Liability to policy limits
(covers hunting, shooting, archery, and conservation organizations if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.)
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
Other Available Coverages
- Employee Benefits Liability (available up to $1 million)
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage (available at full limits)
- Directors & Officers ($1 million with higher limits available)
- Workers Compensation
- Liquor Liability
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Morency & Associates, Inc.
1194 Long Hollow Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(877) 244-9090 (Toll-Free)
(615) 452-6580 (Fax)