Archery Range Insurance
Indoor and outdoor archery ranges offer a safe and educational environment for multiple shooters.
Through demonstrations and training you help hunters and target shooters refine their skills and improve their stance and posture.
Competitions and tournaments allow you to socialize with other archery clubs and share the spirit of camaraderie and good sportsmanship.
The risks associated with operating an archery range are covered in our comprehensive, yet affordably priced, shooting sports insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Professional Liability to policy limits
(includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the insured’s professional services in teaching gun safety or other courses.)
- Sports Participant Legal Liability to policy limits
(covers hunting, shooting, archery, and conservation organizations if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.)
- Employees and volunteers as automatic insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
Other Available Coverages
- Employee Benefits Liability (available up to $1 million)
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage (available at full limits)
- Directors & Officers ($1 million with higher limits available)
- Workers Compensation
- Liquor Liability
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Morency & Associates, Inc.
1194 Long Hollow Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(877) 244-9090 (Toll-Free)
(615) 452-6580 (Fax)