Archery Shop Insurance
Your shop offers equipment for all archery levels from beginner to expert.
Whether competition or sportsman, you have a full line of accessories, including sights, arrow rests, stabilizers, quivers, arrows and more.
In addition to equipment, you also may offer archery training or even have an on-site archery range.
To protect your business, we offer a specialty insurance program designed for sporting goods shops and ranges.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Professional Liability to policy limits
(includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the insured’s professional services in teaching gun safety or other courses.)
- Sports Participant Legal Liability to policy limits
(covers hunting, shooting, archery, and conservation organizations if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.)
- Employees and volunteers as automatic insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
Other Available Coverages
- Employee Benefits Liability (available up to $1 million)
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage (available at full limits)
- Directors & Officers ($1 million with higher limits available)
- Workers Compensation
- Liquor Liability
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Morency & Associates, Inc.
1194 Long Hollow Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
(877) 244-9090 (Toll-Free)
(615) 452-6580 (Fax)